Thursday, January 29, 2009

Firefighter Smith

So my husband is amazing! He is now officially a Salt Lake City firefighter. He was sworn in on January 9th and is at station 13. It is kind of difficult getting use to his schedule, but I love it when his days off and my days off line up! It is awesome to think that he is helping people everyday. I love him so much and am so proud of him! Here are some pictures of him in uniform.


These are the guys he trained with for 12 weeks.


The helmets



Aren't we so cute!


Us again...he looks so good in uniform!

Firefighter Smith.....my hero!

3 comments:

Andrew S. said...

Congratulations Stephen!! That is awesome. I like the picture of the helmet. I'll be wearing it vicariously through you. Be safe and get lots of cats out of trees . . . (feel free to use one of your high-powered fire hoses for that!)
ALOHA!

Maren said...

Congratulations Steve! You. Are. AWESOME!

Matt and Krachel said...

Cool! Now that he's sworn in and offical - Steve should totally grow a mustache!