Tuesday, November 11, 2008

To Spokane We Go!

So when my amazing husband found out that he would be starting with SLC Fire Department on Oct. 20th, his first thought wasn't 'lets go on vacation'......it was 'lets go to Spokane and finish a basement'! Steve's sister and her family live there and he loves helping his family, which I LOVE! Did I mention that my husband is amazing?!?! We were there for about a week and a half, and we had so much fun hanging out with Paula, Ben and kids. It was really fun getting to know our nieces and nephews, and seeing their little personalities! We didn't get very many pictures of the boys because they were at school.....Paula I need to get those pics from you.......but because the girls were home during the day we have a few of them. We made so many trips to Home Depot that I lost track, but we had a blast!


Steve unloading drywall! I helped too!


Hard at work.




One of my cute nieces ;)


She wanted to take a picture of Auntie Crystal


Me and the baby......no! If you have met this little one

you know what that means!



If you haven't met her, this should explain a little.........I think her favorite word in her vocabulary so far is NO!


[video to come]

This was a highlight of the trip! I still watch this video and crack up! Sorry about the shaking....I couldn't keep from laughing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Phew. I thought you were making an announcement that you were MOVING to Seattle! Glad you're back safe and sound.

: ) Paula said...

Yay to you guys! We loved your company and love the basement!