Sunday, November 16, 2008

California

Last weekend we were able to fly to California to be with Steve's sister Jamie and her husband when they were sealed in the San Diego temple. It was so beautiful and it was so nice to get away. With Steve in the academy again, we feel like we never get to spend any time together. We just started riding to work together, not only to save gas, but so that we could spend another hour and a half together. We were able to spend lots of time with family and my sister-in-law Amy was kind enough to take some great pictures of us, here are some from her and some from me! Enjoy.

At the beach


Steve 'Putting out the vibe'


At the temple


The Smith Family

Brothers

Bonfire at the beach

Amy the photographer took this of Steve and I....I love it! Thanks Amy!

4 comments:

: ) Paula said...

Sofia says "It's Uncle Steve and Auntie Crystal! I just knew it. I just knew it. We like those pictures, Uncle Steve and Auntie Crystal!"

Love you!

Maren said...

Ok Fia is cute. lol Also, did you guys see that Anne posted her pics (the ones I took of you with an extreme close-up?) on her google/picasa album? If not I can email them to you. lol it's so so funny!

heather said...

it was fun to meet you :) i hope things worked out...or will soon!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE that picture of you two kissing. Such a cool picture. When are you guys ever going to come over to Karen's on a Sunday?Better be soon.