Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's Ours!

On Thursday March 26th we finally closed on our new home! We have a lot of work to do before we can move in, but we couldn't be more excited! We closed Thursday and had one of our subs start working the next morning! Steve and I spent all day Saturday working there together, and boy was I tired! I just keep telling myself that it will be worth it. If anyone wants to come by to see it sometime, the address is 220 North 200 East in Alpine......we'll be there a lot for the next few months!

Our new home


The south side of the house


This is the kitchen from the mud room


This picture is taken in our formal living room


This is the upstairs
I know it is hard to see what is what now, but I'll post more pictures as we go. Our house is going to be so awesome! We feel so blessed that everything worked out so well.
And the best part.....I'll get to enjoy this view EVERYDAY!
I am one lucky girl!

8 comments:

Maren said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both! Making a note of the address too. :)

Unknown said...

Yeah! We can't wait to come visit - once it's all finished, of course!

Andrew S. said...

Looks like you might have a bit of work on your hands. Don't work too hard, Auntie Crystal!

The Pearsons said...

Congratulations!!! It will be a lot of work to get it finished, but at least it will keep Stephen occupied!

Katy said...

I bet it will be gorgeous! Congratulations!!

: ) Paula said...

Just stopping by to let the blogging world know that this house ROCKS!!! You definitely bought it at the right time. I love the floor plan and the "making it ours" tweaks to the plans that you've made. Good luck with the rest of the plans and keep those structural engineers away from your house from now on!

Love you guys! It was so fun seeing you. And thanks for coming to the baptism and for helping out and giving two wonderful talks!!! Hopefully we'll see you soon.

heather said...

congratulations on it all!! ;)

Julie and Matt said...

I have been meaning to check out your blog for a while and finally made it. Your house is going to be so awesome!!! I can't wait to see the finished product. I am so happy that everything is coming together for you guys. You so deserve it.