Friday, August 22, 2008

Catching up......

So while Steve was finishing up at the fire academy, I decided it was time to get a new job. Now, I had been considering this for a while, but I hadn't come across anything that I felt was right. So I stopped looking. Then I got a call from a friend who said that she knew of someone who was looking for an office manager, and I knew that this was the right move for me! I started the end of April, and I love what I do and the people I work with.


So....new job, Steve done with the academy, and what do you think we do to celebrate? Go camping of course! We love to go camping....actually Steve proposed to me where we would always go camping and off-roading in Wallsburg. This time we went with a group of friends to Five Mile Pass. It was really cold, but we had so much fun! With Steve being gone so much while he was in the academy we didn't get to spent much time together, and so now we enjoy being together even more than before! I love my hubby!


Aren't we cute!

0 comments: