Friday, August 22, 2008

Fun in May

In May I turned 25, so to celebrate we had some friends over to have a fire and play Rock Band. It was so much fun! I can't believe I'm 25. Sometimes I feel like I am still in high school, but then I remember that I am in far worse shape now than I was back then! Here are some pics from my party. I was the photographer and got some good ones of Steve rocking out!




One of the things that Steve and I love about living in Utah are the mountains! We love going for rides up into canyons. One weekend we decided to go up to Sundance and walk around. We like to watch the glass blowers. Steve always says that that is something that he wants to learn how to do someday. Sundance is a beautiful place to go, and there are fun little shops to walk through. It is such a beautiful setting.


2 comments:

Maren said...

Cute pics! I'm also a tad bit jealous of your Rock Band! (And that you have enough people to even play it with you!) hah

Crystal + Steve said...

It's not really ours....our friend Evan brought it over for the party, but it was so much fun!