Sunday, July 5, 2009

Almost there!

We are coming down to the home stretch......over the last two weeks we are seeing everything come together. It is really exciting, and I just want to be moved in already! It has been a good experience, but not one I would like to undertake again anytime soon!
Here are some pictures that shows our progress.
Our back patio

We have a driveway now!

Paint is done!


2nd bedroom upstairs


I'm in love with our stairway!


Master bath.....we have tile. I love slate!

Master Bedroom


Our trim is awesome!


Mudroom is tiled too!


I can't believe that we are this close....I can almost taste it! Cabinets are going in tomorrow and hopefully tile will be finished by Tuesday (grout and all)! I am so grateful for my sweet husband who works so hard. He works a full time job and then goes straight to the house and works another full time job building our home! I am one lucky girl!
Honey, I love you so much!
(thanks, i love you too!)

5 comments:

Katy said...

Wow, that looks amazing! Good work Steve! I love the colors you've chosen....so beautiful and serene! I'm excited for you!

Cindy Long said...

It's beautiful guys. Can't wait to see it finished. You're coming down the home stretch now. Yeah!!!

Maren said...

Yeah! I get to see you guys and the house it in less than 2 weeks! PS, what time is your church? My flight gets in at like 9 something Sunday morning. :( booo!

Can't wait to hear an update about the baby-bun you're building in the "oven" Half way there huh!

: ) Paula said...

Oh, man. I love the exterior window trim, guys! I've always liked browns with that pop of white trim. And the slate tile in the bathroom is nice. Amazing how different you can make two places look just by changing the tile layout--love the mudroom layout too. Yes. The silver sage looks like my silver, what's your paint company's name again? (I need some bathroom color inspiration.) Looking amazing--I'm sooo tempted to drive all the way down to Utah.

whitingclan said...

You guys ,your house is beautiful!! I absolutely love it! I can't wait to see it when it's all done. I can't wait to see your cute little tummy too! I am so so happy for you guys.