Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's a.........



You know what 'G' stands for right?!?!?!?!

...........What can I say.......it's a little girl! We are so excited and it is nice to finally know!

Steve kinda wanted a boy first, so when we walked into the room he told the ultrasound technician that we weren't leaving till she found a boy. When we started the baby wasn't in the best position to be able to tell the sex, but the tech said to be patient and maybe it would move. Just after she took the measurements of the belly and moved to another area......the tech paused the screen and then looked at Steve. She said you're not going to leave until I find a boy right? Steve said yes, and then she said that we would be there all night because we are having a girl! I think it took Steve a minute for it to register, and we both couldn't be happier!

The other day we took some pictures of the baby bump that is slowly getting bigger......have I mentioned that I LOVE my belly and LOVE being pregnant! I especially love the little one growing inside......I just started feeling her move and it is amazing!


Me at 20 weeks

Steve loves my belly too!


This little girl is already loved by so many!


6 comments:

Julie and Matt said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you guys. Your gonna love having a girl first. Congrats!!!

Maren said...

I'm still thinking up middle names... When's the cutie baby girl joining us anyway? Thanksgivingish? Maybe I should come to Utah for Thanksgiving to meet her! hmmmmm

: ) Paula said...

Cool sparkler photo! I wanted a girl first and got two boys. I'm glad she's healthy, and you're right that she's already loved by so many. Baby C. likes the "Kiki Belly" pictures.

brent said...

Crystal!!!!

COngrats on the little girl! Hope everything is going awesome for you, steve and the little one in the belly!

Lindasue said...

Congratulations on the girl- we had a girl first and she is such a great helper. So excited for you.

Katy said...

Yeah!! The sparkler picture is awesome! That's funny what the tech said to Steve! Congrats!!